Tuesday, September 26, 2006





Fall in Colorado.... We are doing a lot of that around here these days. Tommy is getting close to walking and he is starting to stand for longer and longer periods of time. He seems to be able to stand independently much longer if he is holding something in his hands. I guess he thinks that holding onto something (even a pacifier) will keep him from falling. He is also a little chatterbox. I have no idea where he got that. : ) Tommy talks and talks and talks, and I swear that he thinks I should understand him. He gives me this look like I should have an appropriate answer, but I don't exactly know how to answer to ga ga ga na na. Oh, and we play games now. Tommy plays peek-a-boo, patty cake and he sticks his tongue out at us. He is getting so big. Anyway, I am attaching pictures. I will update again next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home