Monday, July 10, 2006

We've Made It!

No pics this week, but wanted to update the blog and let people know that we made it to Colorado. We are in the process of unpacking boxes, decorating and baby-proofing in our new 3rd floor apartment. Tommy is not quite crawling yet, but he is lurching forward. He is discovering his voice, and loves to let out high (and I do mean high) pitch screams of glee. Tommy has also started waving using his whole arm. It is quite the site. Anyway, I need to get back to unpacking. I will update with pics soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debby and Tory said...

Hi Traci...we miss you tons! I got your messages but you didn't leave a number to call back and the caller ID just said U of Colorado...It's 102 degrees in Portland right now. Tory is about to walk! I'm glad you are getting settled. Give me a call!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home