Monday, May 29, 2006




Six Months, Oh My My!
Well, we have all survived the first six months. Tommy had his dr appointment on Monday and my sweet little baby is not so little anymore. He is 29in long and weighing 18lbs 5 1/2 oz. He is rolling everywhere and trying to eat everything he can get his little hands on. Tommy is just about sitting alone (he can for about 1-2 minutes then falls to the side). He is now eating cereal and we are trying various fruits and veggies. He is not so sure about those fruits and veggies. His typical response is to make a face and squeeze that mouth shut. Tommy is definately taking some convincing. Guess he will be a discriminating eater.

About the blog...I am going to try to update this about every other week. We will see if I can keep this up : ) Hope you enjoy the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home