Monday, July 31, 2006

We're back.....

Tommy and I arrived back home today. He and I had been visiting family in Texas while Mike has been backpacking in Alaska. Since we left for our trip on the 14th Tommy has crawled, clapped, blown kisses, pulled himself to a standing position and bonked his chin/head multiple times. That is right, we now have a mobile child and he is fast. Lots of fun for Mom and Dad. I am including pictures taken from our trip.

We arrived in Houston on the 14th. We spent time with both of my parents and Tommy got a chance to meet his aunt, Danielle. Danielle, for those of you who do not know, is my 3 year-0ld sister. I think in the end she liked Tommy because he went home. At 3, she is not used to sharing attention, but she was very sweet to him. While we were in Texas we visited my grandparents (both in Houston and in Fort Worth). We also took a trip to Galveston so that Tommy could visit his girlfriend, Madeline. We took the kids to the aquarium, and Tommy loved the fish. He gave a squeal I had never heard before when he saw the belly of a sting ray. Needless to say, I think we are getting some fish at home. Tommy also went to his first Astros game, but I would rather not talk about that (they lost).

It was a great visit, but I do not wish to relive our flight home. I do not plan to travel alone with Tommy again any time soon. I hope you enjoy these pics!

1 Comments:

Blogger maddiesmommy&daddy said...

I love the new pics!!! It was so fun to see you guys! I really enjoyed the visit. I'm so glad the kids got to spend some tiem together. The aquarium was so fun. I'm glad you're home now and so sorry to hear the flight home wasn't fun. Maddie and I can't wait to visit with you and Tommy again, soon!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home